THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"BYE THIRD GRADING PERIOD"

In every grading period we face different challenges and discoveries.
Last 3rd grading period i encounter about the font and image attribute or different tags. Time is so fast now it's 4th grading period again and I think our lesson in the 3rd grading will be related on the lesson in the 3rd grading period.
My learning's in the 3rd grading period is on the exer 1-11. I learn how to change font color , the font name and insert picture and also background on tags. On our project we made a research about aids.
The problems I encounter this grading period is the error in the network of the computer.The computer is also not functioning well. But even though I face this problem I made a solution and solve for it by using another work station or computer.
Moving on I will try my very best in the last grading period so that my grades will be increasing and not to be decreasing. I hope that the next grading period is more enjoyable than the last grading period, but I enjoy the 3rd grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment