THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Simple Learnings Through Success"

For the first grading period there are many things that I've learn in ICT IV. The things that I have learn on the first grading period are, creating a blog, posting a blog and especially the history of the internet. These are the big things and I can never forget for the first grading period.
In this grading period I encounter some problems. Some of the problems is the error in the connection of the internet, and also the lack of computers that being used. Chances are we cannot finish the task that given to us, and we cannot submit it on time.
In the problems that I encounter some of the solution that I've made is doing my best to finish my work that is given to me. Sometimes I also sacrifice my time only to finish my work and pass it on time. I know GOD gave this to enrich our knowledge.
Moving on I will try my best to finish, enrich my knowledge. I will listen carefully to the instruction and I will always study my lesson.

1 comment: